- If you're anything like me you need quick and easy crafts to complete with a toddler running around. If you're looking for ideas or just would like to share yours with the world pop on over and join the new flickr group, Quick Crafts for Sanity created by the crafty mama of Colorfool Creates.
- George received his third postcard from babybug. I think he's wondering what a dolphin is and why it looks like it's flying above the water. I know we're both waiting in anticipation for the fourth one. Thank you.
- I'm working on twelve – yes you read right – projects right now. I have a HORRIBLE habit of over committing myself to projects I think will be fun. Anyone else?
- I've decided to finally start adding my personal touches to the interior of my home. It's only been ten months since we first moved in… yeah. At least we're unpacked.
- While thrifting I'm on the lookout for something like this (half the size). I need a place to secure my supplies so that Georgie can't get into them and I'm able to find something I need fairly easily. Right now it looks like a natural disaster in the craftroom and I find it painful to work in there with all the mess.
- Inspiration from Simple Sparrow… make a commitment to a month free of craft supply purchases and Use what you have.
- What's new with you?