I kept track of things I planned on buying or would like to buy in a small notebook. I lost it somewhere in the mess that is my craft room. I started "Note To Self" or NTS on my blog. I haven't used it lately mostly because money is tight and these are really not necessary. I really shouldn't do it now that I'm part of "Use What you Have" for the month of April. It's a great way of keeping track of things on my mind, so I'm going to do it anyway for future use.
- Melanie of Earthenwood Studio makes fabulous ceramic beads, pendants, buttons, art tiles, and other goods. Check out her Etsy shop.
- Melinda Willis' ceramic beads are lovingly made and wonderful to work with in your jewelry designs. She sells them at her JustBeads shop.
- Paper Monkey Press has some fantastic Letter Press work. I've always wanted Letter Press stationary and when the money comes rolling in I'll get me some. 🙂
- Aundrea at Lush Life Designs has some awesome vintage clothes, accessories, books and patterns. I'm in love with this book.
- Kitty-Craft. Um, yeah… basically everything in their shop.
And the much anticipated "Messiest Craft Room of the Year" goes to:
In my defense a lot of that stuff is my mom's and I haven't set it up. The other items are all my fault. I have too many projects going on at one time and don't have a system in place to move them when I'm not working on them.
The room itself is rather small. Don't mind the border that was left from the previous owners. I believe it was their nursery. I'm going to take it off when we get a chance to paint the room this summer.
My sewing table is in the corner (my three machines are stashed in the closet). This dresser was Geo's mothers. It holds various supplies including packing materials, stamping items, glues, boxes, tins, etc. After seeing The Small Object's fabric stashed in a dresser I'm thinking of changing mine.