I do realize these challenges are mostly for those creative individuals into scrapbooking or paper crafts. I'm using the challenge for a push to get back into creating – anything and I think it can work for me in that way.
- Time. Laugh but it is an important one. I find my time management to be a bit off lately and when it isn't I'm definitely more creative and the ideas flow.
- Journal. Enough said. It contains every imaginative thought I've had for some time.
- Pen. I'm not going to be specific here only because I have a love/hate relationship with pens. I find one I love and they always discontinue the dang thing. I hate that!
- Found Objects. These are any little thing I come across that I later incorporate into a project. My craft room is loaded with jars, boxes, envelopes and bags of them. This includes ephemera, buttons, ribbon, beads, broken pieces of jewelry or trinkets, fabric/paper scraps and tiny toys.
- Glue. I have all kinds from Tombo to Gorilla Glue.
- Fiskar Scissors. I have several designated for different uses. My favorite is for paper.