Wow, that one slipped in quietly. A lot going on this month including the boys birthdays – five and one this year! I need to work on getting the outside and inside of the house in order before leaving it with my folks. We are getting insurance for them but I don't want to leave them with anything I can fix now because that would be unfair.
The list for the house (I'm sure it will be added to…):
- Septic pumped.
- Well water checked.
- Water Softener maintenance.
- Air Conditioner maintenance.
- Spring clean yard – yes, I am aware it is the last month of summer and I still have not done a thing out there.
- Spackle any holes in walls and touch up paint where I can.
- Procure extra home owners insurance for mechanicals.
- List all utilities and contact numbers for my parents.
- Arrange donation pick-up with Purple Heart.
- Pack-up Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Bathroom, Bedrooms, and any repacking of seasonal items.
The list for anything else (there is a ton that I can't think of at the moment…):
- Procure all medical records for the family and birth certificates for the boys.
- Close any Michigan related accounts/services.
- Procure Georgie's IEP information and any other documents he will need to start school.
- Find a place to live – yes, I understand this is a big one… beats me why it has been so hard.
- Move… as long as the one above is taken care of first. 😉
Oh boy, why do I feel like I'm in way over my head on this one.