Turning forty last month put a few things in perspective for me and I'd say was the impetus for this years list of ideas I'm working on or through.
- Blog each day this year (I know, such a break through…lol.)
- Immerse myself in the online courses I've signed-up for like the Soul Restoration Workshop.
- Take more photos of my children.
- Create my took-time-off-for-mommyhood resume.
- Update my son's sensory diet (as Hartley at HLW3B has so graciously written about and shared online.)
- Volunteer for Fine Arts Explorers at my son's school.
- Actually attend a service on Sunday at UU Society of Geneva.
- Walk each morning/night with my buddy, Chip.
- Sing and dance and read and laugh more.
- De-clutter… my home, my thoughts, my life.